Personal Service With A Difference
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls "The Weichert Difference" a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.
SERVICE IS MY BUSINESS. My clients entrust me to assist them and I will try to return their confidence with integrity, draw upon my experience/skills, and utilize the vast Weichert family resources.
- Member, Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Certificate Holder, Kovats School of Appraisal
- Member, Weichert Million Dollar Sales Club
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, N.J. Association of Realtors
- Member, Weichert Executive Club
- 30 Years licensed Realtor
- Commercial as well as residential experience
- Aided in various appraisals
Areas of Expertise
- Service Morris and Essex Counties
- Residential and Commercial
- Undergraduate and Graduate College Degrees
- Various Real Estate Professional Courses
- Resident of East Hanover
- Married to Cynthia with two children, Bernie and Amy